Ideal 4705 Guillotine
The Ideal 4705 cuts large paper formats of up to 475 mm in length it is supplied with a stand and has variable clamp pressure which is applied via the hand wheel to both ends of the clamp for firm pressure across the entire cutting line.
- 70 mm cutting height
- high-quality blade made from ”Solingen steel“
- solid steel blade carrier
- adjustable blade guides made of hardened steel
- solid spindle clamp with hand wheel
- spindle guided backgauge with hand crank
- measuring scale (mm/inches) on front table
- solid all-metal construction
- Stand included
”SCS“ - the Safety Cutting System made by IDEAL provides numerous safety features: Hinged, transparent safety guard on the front table (locks automatically while cutting); transparent hand guard on the rear table; safety catch (locks blade lever in upper position); safe and convenient blade change from the front without removing machine covers; blade changing device with covered cutting edge; blade depth adjustment from the outside of the machine; cutting stick can be turned or replaced easily from the outside of the machine.
H 590 x W 1000 x D 890 mm, H 1270 mm with stand, Weight: 85 kg, 93 kg with stand.
We Also Recommend